Two Monuments to Brookman and Watts Families in Churchyard, 2 and 5 M S of Church of St Jo
2 Chest tombs. C18 and C17. Limestone.
Former Stables, now house. Late C17 with late C19 alterations and addition. Random coursed rubble with dressed stone openings, some render to dormers and pantile roof.
Detached house. Probable C16 core with C17 additions and thorough restoration and rebuilding in 1877. Coursed rubble with ashlar dressings and stone copings, double Roman tile roof to main range, some pantiles to rear range and plain tiles to staircase tower roof.
Gatepiers and Gates SE of Churchill Court
Gatepiers and Gates. C18 and C19 respectively. Dressed stone blocks to piers, coursed rubble with stone copings to linking walls, wrought iron gates.
K6 Telephone Kiosk
Telephone kiosk. Type K6. Designed 1935 by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott.
Matron's House at Sidney Hill Cottage Homes
Matron's House to Almshouses. 1907. By Silcock and Reay.
Sundial in Inner Courtyard at Sidney Hill Cottage Homes
Sundial. Dated SH/1907 (on dial). By Silcock and Reay.
Sidney Hill Cottage Homes and Attached Gatepiers, Walls and Gates
Wesleyan Almshouses. Dated 1907 (on plaque under central archway). By Silcock and Reay.
Mountain Ash Cottage
Churchill Green Farm
Methodist Church, School Room, Coach House and Attached Walls
Methodist Church, School Room and Coach House. Dated 1879 (on east gable end of School Room). By Foster and Wood of Bristol.
Jubilee Clock Tower and Attached Walls and Railings
Clock Tower, Walls and Railings. Dated 1897 (on inscription), restored 1977. By Foster and Wood of Bristol.
Detached house. Late C18. Roughcast with dressed stone plinth, stone copings and pantile roof.
20, Greenhill Road
Church of All Saints