Farm building, now restaurant and WCs, attached to south-east end of Great Barn (q.v.) and enclosing former farmyard. Pre 1724, but rebuilt mid C19. Sarsen with Bridgewater tiled roof.
National Trust Shop
Granary, formerly with Manor Farm, now shop. C18-early C19. Sarsen and brick, with brick dressings.
Glebe barn attached to Manor Farm, now Wiltshire Folk Life study centre. Late C17. Timber framed and weatherboarded on stone sills.
Dovecote at Avebury Manor
Dovecote. Mid C16. Sarsen, formerly rendered.
Church of St James
Anglican parish church. C10, late C12, C13, C14, C15, 1812 and chancel restored 1879 by R.J. Withers.
Hawkins Monument in Churchyard, 4 M S of Chancel, Church of St James
Walls and Gates and Gatepiers to Stable Yard, E of Alexander Keiller Museum
Walls and gate piers with gates. C18 and later. Walls of sarsen, with limestone piers and iron gates, forming rectangular enclosure paved with sarsen setts immediately east of former stables, now museum (q.v).
Unidentified Monument in Churchyard, 4 M S of S Aisle, Church of St James
Nalder Monument 15 M S of S Aisle, Church of St James
110-113, High Street
Unidentified Monument in Churchyard, 8 M S of W Tower, Church of St James
Alexander Keiller Museum
Wentworth Monument, in Churchyard 17 M S of S Porch, Church of St James
Manor Farmhouse and Front Garden Railings
Farmhouse. C18. Flemish brickwork with tiled roof, replacing thatch after fire c1900.
Unidentified Monument in Churchyard, 4 M SW of W Tower, Church of St James
Gates and Gateposts to Driveway to Avebury Manor
Gate piers and gates. Mid-late C18. Limestone piers, wrought iron gates.
Garden Gate E of Avebury Manor
Garden pedestrian gate east of main door of Avebury Manor (q.v.). Early-mid C18. Limestone.
West Boundary Wall of Churchyard
Boundary wall between churchyard and rose garden of Avebury Manor. Squared sarsen approximately 1.6m high, with topping of cob and thatched coping. Length approximately 65m returning as walls of rose garden (q.v.).
Unidentified Monument in Churchyard, 11 M SW of S Aisle, Church of St James
Lychgate. 1899. Heavy timber framing on limestone base walls, tiled roof.