Lewisburg Hall and Warehouse Company Building Corvallis, Oregon

Now home to St. Anne Orthodox Church (which hosts a Greek Fest here every year), Lewisburg Hall was built as a warehouse and grange hall in 1911. With a red caboose parked on the adjacent tracks, it is easy to spot from Pacific Highway.

Lewisburg
Lewisburg Grange Hall (1911), now Saint Anne Orthodox Church, and a red caboose labeled with Saint Anne Orthodox Church on the adjacent tracks. Seen from 99W just north of Corvallis, Oregon, USA. Holly Hayes all photos →
Location map of Lewisburg Hall and Warehouse Company Building, Corvallis, Oregon. Click to enlarge.
Aerial view of Lewisburg Hall and Warehouse Company Building, Corvallis, Oregon. Click to enlarge.

Quick Facts

Address
6000 NE Elliott Cir, Corvallis, Oregon 97330
Coordinates
44.6315811° N, 123.2404795° W map · aerial
Date(s)
1911
Website
www.staoc.com

Article Info

Page Title
Lewisburg Hall and Warehouse Company Building
Added By
Holly Hayes
Date Published
October 8, 2013
Last Updated
January 17, 2024