McLoughlin House Oregon City, Oregon

The Georgian-style home of Dr. John McLoughlin, founder and mayor of Oregon City, built in 1846. Moved from its original location by the river in 1909, it is now a museum and part of the Fort Vancouver National Historic Site.

McLoughlin
Side view from north of the McLoughlin House, with NPS sign identifying it as part of the Fort Vancouver National Historic Site. Oregon City, Oregon, USA. Holly Hayes all photos →
Location map of the McLoughlin House, Oregon City, Oregon. Click to enlarge.
Aerial view of the McLoughlin House, Oregon City, Oregon. Click to enlarge.

Quick Facts

Address
713 Center St, Oregon City, Oregon 97045
Coordinates
45.3572734° N, 122.6057478° W map · aerial
Date(s)
1846

Article Info

Page Title
McLoughlin House
Date Published
October 8, 2013
Last Updated
February 15, 2024