- House at 438 N Broadway Lexington, Kentucky 1900
- Old Town Fort Collins Fort Collins, Colorado
Salt Lake City, Utah
Designed by William Paul, the Devereaux was built as a cottage for William Staines in 1857 and expanded to a mansion for William Jennings in the 1870s.
Roman Catholic Church of St Giles
Roman Catholic Church. 1841-6 by A.W.N. Pugin for the Earl of Shrewsbury.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald House St. Paul, Minnesota 1919
- McMinnville Downtown Historic District McMinnville, Oregon
- Palace Hotel Port Townsend, Washington 1889
- Lincolnville Historic District St. Augustine, Florida 1800-1964
- Holland Downtown Historic District Holland, Michigan 1871
John Anthony House
La Grande, Oregon
Built in 1890 for William Anson, the John Anthony House is described by the National Register as “the most clear-cut and best-preserved example of a particular type of vernacular architecture in the Eastlake tradition in the city.”
New Orleans, Louisiana
The Garden District of New Orleans is a leafy residential neighborhood that has been fashionable since the 1830s, containing around 1,000 historic luxury homes dating from before the Civil War to the early 20th century.
- Old Operating Theatre Museum and Herb Garret London, England 1822