Description
Town house, later shop, now museum. c1645, for Damaris Deighton, daughter of a surgeon, John Deighton, C18 and C19 alterations and additions; from 1950 to 1978 the Museum of the Gloucestershire Regiment; restored 1968-72 for Gloucester City Council, now forms part of Folk Museum. Brick, stone, timber frame, slate roof with end-gables and cross-gabled dormers, two end-gable brick stacks.