Sioux Ordnance Depot Fire & Guard Headquarters Sidney, NE

The Sioux Ordnance Depot Fire & Guard Headquarters, constructed in 1942, is located on the grounds of a former World War II U. S. Army munitions depot nine miles northwest of Sidney, Cheyenne County, Nebraska.

Quick Facts

Go Historic ID
325970
Names
Sioux Ordnance Depot Fire & Guard Headquarters
view all →

Timeline

1942
Construction of Sioux Ordnance Depot Fire & Guard Headquarters
24 Oct 1994
Sioux Ordnance Depot Fire & Guard Headquarters added to National Register of Historic Places
view all →

National Register Data

Sioux Ordnance Depot Fire & Guard Headquarters has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places with the following information. Note: some of this data may have become outdated since the listing date. View full NRHP data →

National Register ID
94001234
Date Listed
19941024
Name
Sioux Ordnance Depot Fire & Guard Headquarters
Other Names
Western Nebraska Community College Fire Station;NeHBS No. CN
Address
Jct. of 1st Ave. and Military Rd., Western Nebraska Community College
City/Town
Sidney
County
Cheyenne
State
Nebraska
Category
building
Creators
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
Level of Significance
state
Years of Significance
1942
Areas of Significance
ARCHITECTURE; MILITARY