Cross in Churchyard c. 6 M S of S Aisle of Church of St Hydroc Lanhydrock, England

Churchyard cross. Probably pre-Conquest. Restored and re-sited in early C19, probably by Anna Maria Hunt, who inherited Lanhydrock in 1798.

Quick Facts

Go Historic ID
445771
NHLE ID
1143091
Names
Cross in Churchyard c. 6 M S of S Aisle of Church of St Hydroc
Coordinates
50.4410470° N, 4.6980690° W

Location Map

Map showing the location of Cross in Churchyard c. 6 M S of S Aisle of Church of St Hydroc, Lanhydrock, England. (Note: The address shown in the upper-left panel is sometimes inaccurate.) Click here to view larger.

view all →

Timeline

15 Apr 1988
Cross in Churchyard c. 6 M S of S Aisle of Church of St Hydroc designated a Grade II listed building
view all →

Listed Building Data

Cross in Churchyard c. 6 M S of S Aisle of Church of St Hydroc is listed on the National Heritage List for England with the following data. Some information may have become outdated since the date of listing. Text courtesy of Historic England. © Crown Copyright, reprinted under the Open Government License.

List Entry ID
1143091
Grade
II
Name
CROSS IN THE CHURCHYARD ABOUT 6 METRES SOUTH OF SOUTH AISLE OF CHURCH OF ST HYDROC
Location
CROSS IN THE CHURCHYARD ABOUT 6 METRES SOUTH OF SOUTH AISLE OF CHURCH OF ST HYDROC
Grid Reference
SX 08515 63612