Church of St James

The Church of St James in Little Milton, Oxfordshire, was built in 1844 and is characterized by a long nave and chancel and tall west tower.

Quick Facts

Go Historic ID
249283
Names
Church of St James
Little Milton Church
view all →

Timeline

1844
Construction of the Church of St James
18 Jul 1963
Church of St James designated a Grade II listed building