Jewish History Museum Thessaloniki, Greece
This museum displays a collection of photographs and artifacts portraying the life of the once-influential Jewish community in Thessaloniki, which dates from the expulsion of Jews from Spain by Ferdin
Quick Facts Quick Facts on Jewish History Museum
- Go Historic ID
- Jewish History MuseumMuseum of the Jewish Presence in Thessaloniki
- 40.635263° N, 22.939214° E
- 13 Agios Mina
- Mazower, Mark. Inside Hitler's Greece: The Experience of Occupation, 1941-44. Yale University Press. 2001. Print.
- Mazower, Mark. Salonica, City of Ghosts: Christians, Muslims and Jews 1430-1950. Vintage. 2006. Print.
- Kounio-Amarilio, Erika and Theresa Sundt (trans.). From Thessaloniki to Auschwitz and Back. Vallentine Mitchell. 2000. Print.
- Sciaky, Leon. Farewell to Salonica: A City at the Crossroads. Paul Dry Books. 2003. Print.
- Official Website of Jewish History Museum. Web. Official website.