A high plateau in southern Peru is home to the remarkable Nazca Lines - giant earth drawings of a hummingbird, monkey, spider, lizard, and other shapes created between 200 BCE and 600 CE.
- Between the Lines: The Mystery of the Giant Ground Drawings of Ancient Nasca, Peru
- The Nasca (Peoples of America Series)
- The Archaeology and Pottery of Nazca, Peru: Alfred Kroeber's 1926 Expedition
- Lines to the Mountain Gods: Nazca and the Mysteries of Peru
- A Sourcebook of Nasca Ceramic Iconography: Reading a Culture through Its Art