Church of St Peter Places Nearby

8/9, Bainton Road

Includes: Nos. 10/11 BAINTON ROAD Two houses, formerly sub-divided. Early/mid C18.

Manor House

Manor house, now 2 linked dwellings. Early C17, possibly partly earlier, altered and partly rebuilt probably c.17OO for Lenthall Trotman, extended c.1830 for the Tyrwhitt-Drake family, altered late C19 and late C20. Partly-coursed limestone rubble with ashlar dressings; Stonesfield-slate, Welsh-slate, plain-tile and artificial stone-slate roofs with stone and brick stacks.

Old Rectory

Rectory, now house. Early C17, altered and extended C18 and C19. Limestone rubble with wooden lintels; Stonesfield-slate roof with brick gable stacks.

5-6, Bainton Road

2 small houses. Late C17/early C18. Coursed limestone rubble with wooden lintels; thatch and plain-tile roofs with brick end stacks.

Laneside House

2 houses, now one dwelling. Late C17/early C18 and C18. Limestone rubble with a thatched roof, and coursed squared rubble with a concrete plain-tile roof, Single range.

Church of St Lawrence

Church. C10/C11, late C12 and C13, restored and partly rebuilt 1874 by Henry Woodyer. Coursed and random limestone rubble with ashlar dressings; Stonesfield-slate and concrete plain-tile roofs.

Home Farmhouse

Farmhouse. Early/mid C17, extended C18/C19. Coursed squared limestone with ashlar dressings; old plain-tile roof with rebuilt brick gable stacks.