Unidentified Monument in Churchyard c. 6 M N of Tower of Church of St Hydroc
Headstone. C18. Slate.
Cross in Churchyard c. 6 M S of S Aisle of Church of St Hydroc
Churchyard cross. Probably pre-Conquest. Restored and re-sited in early C19, probably by Anna Maria Hunt, who inherited Lanhydrock in 1798.
Coffin Rest in Churchyard c. 20 M N of Tower of Church of St Hydroc
Coffin rest. Cl9. Granite.
Country house. C17 on earlier foundation ; the north range dated 1636 ILR, for Lord John Robartes. The house was mostly gutted by fire in 1881 ; rebuilt 1882, with only the north range and part of the porch remaining from the original house.
Service Building in Stable Yard c. 10 M S of Lanhydrock House
Service building in the stable yard, originally designed as grooms' accommodation, tack room and hay loft. Circa 1882, probably by Richard Coad. Granite ashlar.
Coach House with Attached Screen Walls, Gateway and Retaining Walls Attached to SE of Lanh
Coach house, with attached screen walls and retaining walls to the service yard. The coach house was built in 1857, designed in the office of George Gilbert Scott, for Thomas James Agar ; the screen walls with gateways and the retaining walls to the service yard were probably added in 1882 after the fire at Lanhydrock House, probably built by Richard Coad. The coach house is in granite ashlar ; slate roof with ridge tiles and gable ends, which have raised coped verges with scrolled kneelers.
Urn in Higher Garden
Urn on plinth. Late C18. Bronze urn, set on a granite plinth.
Group of 8 Urns in Garden to E of Lanhydrock House
Eight urns on plinths. Late C18. Modelled by Louis Ballin, goldsmith to Louis XIV.
Gardener's cottage. Probably C18, and with later alterations ; probably remodelled in a cottage orne style circa early-mid C19. Stone rubble with granite quoins ; the rear wall in cob.
Holy Well c. 15 M SW of Joseph's Cottage
Holy well ; probably built as a garden ornament, circa 1857. Squared granite rubble with granite dressings. Stone roof.
Walls and Gates Enclosing Garden to E and N of Lanhydrock House
Walls and gates, enclosing the garden to east and north. Dated 1857. By Sir George Gilbert Scott; the work probably carried out by R.
Gatehouse c. 40 M E of Lanhydrock House
Gatehouse. Dated ILR 1651, for John and Lucy Robartes. Granite ashlar.
Barn in Estate Yard with Attached Wall and Cart Shed
Barn and attached wall. Late C19, incorporating features of earlier date, including a window removed from the Church of St Hydroc (q.v.) at the time of the C19 restoration. Slatestone and granite rubble.
Garage in Estate Yard N of Barn
Garage, now with living accommodation at first floor, formerly with workshops at first floor ; wall attached at the left end. Circa 1900, with C20 alterations. Slatestone rubble with granite dressings.
Cross. Probably pre-Conquest. Re-sited 1890.
The Old Vicarage
Milestone at Sx 080640
Stables and Attached Front Walls
Stables with attached front walls ; now offices. 1905, with C20 alterations. Snecked slatestone rubble with granite dressings and quoins.
Lanhydrock War Memorial Club
Kitchen Garden Walls and Attached Gardener's House
Kitchen garden walls and attached gardener's house. Late C19 with few later alterations. Wall in slatestone rubble with granite quoins and slate coping.