House, now college. Circa 1769 by John Hobcraft encasing a C17 house. Stucco, plat bands at cill levels, 3 centre bays project slightly with triangular pediment over; moulded cornice and parapet to hipped slate roof with 4 stacks.
Entrance lodge, now house. C17 and C18 with large late C20 2 storey block to north. Rendered brick with plat band, cornice, battlemented gable end to south with sunken quatrefoil panel, old tile roofs and 2 stacks.
Bridge over Stream c. 25 M to NW of Fisherman's Lodge
Bridge. Circa 1838. Single cast iron span of approximately 8 metres approached on each side over brick arches with cutwaters to south-west.
Upper Church Farm
Pump c. 20 M to SW of Ufton Court
Pump. Mid C19. Cast iron pump with fluted shaft and surviving handle.
Walled Garden and Terrace c. 20 M to SW of Ufton Court
Walled garden and terrace. Circa 1700. Approximately 50 metres square and of varying height.
House, now residential centre. Late C15, circa 1568, altered and partly refaced in late C17, further altered in C18, and whole restored in circa 1838 with some later alterations. Rendered timber frame with red brick refacing to rear, some brick additions, and old tile roof, in 2 ranges to left.
Barn c. 30 M to NE of Ufton Court
Barn. Early C18 with mid C19 additions. Part timber framed and part red brick with partially weatherboarded gabled porch to south-east and hipped old tile roof with catslide over later outshot to south-west.
Bridge House Home School
Canal Cottage and Outbuilding
Yew Tree Cottage
Aldermaston Lock at SU 601671
Boundary Stone at SU 6057 6777
Ufton Court Lodge
Boundary Stone at Su 6059 6780
Gates, Gatepiers, and Wall to Right, c. 130 M to NE of Church of St Mary
Gates, gatepiers and wall to right. C18. Ashlar piers with 2 Doric half Columns supporting establature and triangular pediments, and central arched niches.