Gatehouse c. 80 M to S of Jervaulx Hall
Gatehouse. Early C19. Ashlar, stone slate roof.
House, now hotel. Early C19. Ashlar, stone slate roof.
Stable Block Opposite Old Hall
Stables for carriage horses. Early C19. Coursed rubble, stone slate roof.
Arch to Stable Courtyard at Right Angles to Jervaulx Hall, and Gates
Arch and gates. Dated 1864. Ashlar and wrought-iron.
Gatehouse of Jervaulx Abbey, now house. C13 and C19. Ashlar and rubble stone slate roof.
Farmhouse. Early C19. Ashlar, stone slate roof.
Coach House Block Adjacent to Old Hall
Coach house, now outbuildings. Early C19. Coursed rubble, stone slate roof.
Boundary Stone at NGR SE 1625 8579
Low Newstead Farmhouse
Church of St Oswald
Church. C11 Anglo-Saxon or early Romanesque with C14, C17 and C19 alterations. Rubble with ashlar details, Welsh slate and lead roofs.
Farmhouse. C17 and mid C20. Rubble, stone slate roofs.
House. Early C18. Rubble, artificial slake roof.
Folly, now house. Early C19. Rubble, lead roofs.
The Old Hall
House. Probably C16 with later alterations. Rubble on boulder plinth, Welsh slate roof.
East Witton Mill
Corn watermill. Dated 'W + W 1817' on quoin. Coursed sandstone rubble, stone slate roof.
Surrounds to Mill Dam to S of E Witton Mill
Surrounds to mill dam. Early C19. Ashlar stone.
Gate-Piers c. 100 M to NE of Danby Hall
Gate-piers. Late C17/early C18. Ashlar.