New Hinksey Vicarage
44, Manor Road
House. Early C18. Uncoursed limestone rubble; gabled C20 concrete tile roof; rendered end stack finished in brick.
32, Manor Road
House. Circa early C17, possibly a remodelling of an earlier house. White-washed limestone rubble with dressed quoins and masonry at NE end.
Oxford University Boat Club
21 and 23, Manor Road
The Old White House Public House
16 and 18, Manor Road
House, now 2 dwellings. C17 (No.16), extended late C17: truncated to left and made into 2 cottages c.1900. No.16: timber-framed with middle rail and roughcast infill, on limestone rubble plinth: right side wall of uncoursed limestone rubble with dressed quoins and band.
17, Manor Road
Shown on Ordnance Survey map as Nos. 15 and 17. Farmhouse, now house.
Stone in Abingdon Road Outside Number 309
The Old Bakehouse
Base of Churchyard Cross c. 10 M N of Church of St Lawrence
Base of churchyard cross. Late medieval. Limestone.
Church of St Lawrence
Church. Early/mid C13: late C15 tower: chancel rebuilt in late C18. Uncoursed limestone rubble, coursed to chancel: tower of dressed limestone.
Stone on Thames Towpath at Long Bridges, Kennington Backwater
Wall of Holly Rood Roman Catholic Church
Hill View; Myrtle Cottage
2 houses. Late C17/early C18. Uncoursed limestone rubble; gabled C20 tile roof; ridge stack of stone finished in C20 brick.
Wall of Grandpont House