C18. Two storeys.
Mid C19 range. Three storeys.
Mid C18 front, but the sundial on it is dated 1676, and some of the interior may date from that period. Two storeys and attic.
The farmhouse on this site was rebuilt by Richard Bridger in 1657, and part of the interior of the present mansion dates from that period. But it was refaced by Sir John Bridger in 1730.