Natural History Museum Places Nearby

167, Queen's Gate SW7

(Star) and the description shall be amended to read: Town house. 1888-9 by Mervyn Macartney. Red brick and stone.

Queen's Tower

Surviving tower of the demolished Imperial Institute 1887-1893. Thomas E Collcott. Portland stone with red brick bands; copper dome.

47-52, Queen's Gate SW7

Terrace of large houses. Circa 1859-60 C J Richardson architect. The "Albert Houses".

44, 45 and 46, Queen's Gate SW7

Stuccoed terrace, 1859-60. Four storeys and basement and attic, and all 5 floors have ornamental cast iron balconies. Ground floor has porticos and the balconies above are crinoline shape.