Lanhydrock, England Historic Sites and Landmarks

filter by keyword(s)
Page 1 of 3
Church of St HydrocChurch of St Hydroc
Lanhydrock, England, UK

Parish church. Probably early C15, enlarged later C15. Alterations of circa 1621, by Sir Richard Robartes ; south aisle dated WS WD 1736 (not wholly legible).

Lanhydrock HouseLanhydrock House
Lanhydrock, England, UK

Country house. C17 on earlier foundation ; the north range dated 1636 ILR, for Lord John Robartes. The house was mostly gutted by fire in 1881 ; rebuilt 1882, with only the north range and part of the porch remaining from the original house.

Treffry Farmhouse
Lanhydrock, England, UK

Treffry Farmhouse, a farmhouse of medium size, thought to have been built circa 1710, with some alterations and additions of the later C18, C19 and C20.

Coach House with Attached Screen Walls, Gateway and Retaining Walls Attached to SE of Lanh
Lanhydrock, England, UK

Coach house, with attached screen walls and retaining walls to the service yard. The coach house was built in 1857, designed in the office of George Gilbert Scott, for Thomas James Agar ; the screen walls with gateways and the retaining walls to the service yard were probably added in 1882 after the fire at Lanhydrock House, probably built by Richard Coad. The coach house is in granite ashlar ; slate roof with ridge tiles and gable ends, which have raised coped verges with scrolled kneelers.