The Church of St. Polycarp was built as an abbey church for Oratorian monks in 1670. It was dedicated to Polycarp, an early Christian martyr who knew the Apostle John and taught St. Ireneaus of Lyon.

Facts & Stats on St-Polycarpe

Go Historic ID
319178
Names
St-Polycarpe
Location

Visitor & Contact Information

Table of Contents

About This Listing

Last Updated
February 4, 2015
First Published
October 8, 2013
Submitted by
Holly Hayes
Title
St-Polycarpe - France