Chapel of the Shroud Turin, Italy
One of the most famous Christian relics in the world, the Shroud of Turin is kept in the Chapel of the Shroud adjoining Turin Cathedral.
Quick Facts Quick Facts on the Chapel of the Shroud
- Go Historic ID
- Capella di SindoneChapel of the Shroud
- 45.073141° N, 7.685910° E
- Piazza San Giovanni10122
- Garza-Valdes, Leoncio A.. The DNA of God? Newly Discovered Secrets of the Shroud of Turin. Berkley Trade. 2001. Print.
- Wilson, Ian. The Blood and the Shroud: New Evidence That the World's Most Sacred Relic Is Real. Free Press. 1999. Print.
- Antonacci, Mark. Resurrection of the Shroud: New Scientific, Medical, and Archeological Evidence. M.Evans & Company. 2000. Print.
- Cruz, Joan C.. Relics: Shroud of Turin, True Cross, Blood of Januarius... History, Mysticism, and the Catholic Chur. Our Sunday Visitor. 1984. Print.
- Whanger, Mary. The Shroud Of Turin: An Adventure Of Discovery. Providence House Publishers. 1998. Print.