Quick Facts on the Seattle Asian Art Museum
- Short URL
- Seattle Asian Art Museum
- 1400 E. Prospect St. Seattle, Washington
- Seattle localityKing County countyWashington stateUnited States countryNorth America continent
- Main date(s)
- 47.630208° N,
- Opening hours
- Wed & Fri-Sun 10am-5pm, Thu 10am-9pm; Tue 10am-5pm between Memorial Day and Sep 1. Closed Mon & holidays.
- Adults $7, students, seniors and teens $5, free under 12. Free to all on 1st Thu and 1st Sat of each month; free for seniors 1st Fri of each month.
- Construction of the Seattle Art Museum in Volunteer Park, Seattle, in an Art Deco/Art Moderne style. The building now houses the Seattle Asian Art Museum.
- The main collection of the Seattle Art Museum moves to its new building on 1st Avenue, leaving the newly created Seattle Asian Art Museum to occupy the original Art Deco building.
Have you visited the Seattle Asian Art Museum, or do you have personal connections or insider knowledge? Please tell us about it below!