Quick Facts on the Waverly Place Historic District
- Waverly Place Historic District
- Roughly bounded by Beech, Douglas and Bradford Aves., 10th Ave. S. and Acklen Ave.
- Main date(s)
- Craftsman historic district house Late Victorian National Register of Historic Places (#85000676; Mar 28, 1985)
- Jowett, James A. (architect)
- Opening hours
- Most National Register properties are privately owned and not open to the public. Please respect the privacy of owners if you visit. (If this site does have opening hours, please let us know by submitting a comment below.)
Have you visited the Waverly Place Historic District, or do you have personal connections or insider knowledge? Please tell us about it below!