Quick Facts on Florence Duomo
- Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore Florence Duomo
- Main date(s)
- art historical site cathedral Gothic (medieval style) Renaissance World Heritage Site (#174; Jan 01, 1982)
- Opening hours
- Church Mon-Wed and Fri 10am-5pm; Thurs 10am-3:30pm; 1st Sat of month 10am-3:30pm, other Sat 10am-4:45pm; Sun 1:30-4:30pm. Cupola Mon-Fri 8:30am-6:20pm; Sat 8:30am-5pm (first Sat of month to 3:20pm).
- Cathedral is free; Santa Reparata excavations €3; cupola €6
- View hotels near Florence Duomo
Have you visited Florence Duomo, or do you have personal connections or insider knowledge? Please tell us about it below!