St-Polycarpe France

21355
view all photos »

The Church of St. Polycarp was built as an abbey church for Oratorian monks in 1670. It was dedicated to Polycarp, an early Christian martyr who knew the Apostle John and taught St. Ireneaus of Lyon.

Quick Facts

Go Historic ID
319178
Names
Location
Coordinates
45.770097° N, 4.833673° E

References & Resources

Article Info

Article Title
St-Polycarpe (France)
Short URL
gohist.co/319178
Submitted by
First Published
Last Updated
April 11, 2015