Founded in 1123 as a priory church, Great St. Bart's is one of the oldest churches in London and has appeared in several films. Today it is an active Anglican church known for its choral services.
- Go Historic ID
- Go Historic URL
- Short URL
- Church of St Bartholomew the Great
- SBG Parish Office, 1st Floor, 6-9 Kinghorn Street
- EC1A 7HT
- 51.518905° N, 0.099574° W
- 020 7606 5171
- Date Published
- October 8, 2013
- Last Updated
- April 11, 2015
Church of St Bartholomew Great designated a Grade I listed building
The Church of St Bartholomew Great in London, England, is designated a Grade I listed building.
- Official Website of the Church of St Bartholomew the Great Official website.
- The National Heritage List for England English Heritage.