One of the most famous Christian relics in the world, the Shroud of Turin is kept in the Chapel of the Shroud adjoining Turin Cathedral.
- Go Historic ID
- Chapel of the Shroud
- Street Address
- Piazza San Giovanni
- 45.073141° N, 7.685910° E
References & Resources
- The DNA of God? Newly Discovered Secrets of the Shroud of Turin
- The Blood and the Shroud: New Evidence That the World's Most Sacred Relic Is Real
- Resurrection of the Shroud: New Scientific, Medical, and Archeological Evidence
- Relics: Shroud of Turin, True Cross, Blood of Januarius... History, Mysticism, and the Catholic Chur
- The Shroud Of Turin: An Adventure Of Discovery
- History's Mysteries - The Shroud of Turin
- The Fabric of Time
- Official Website of the Chapel of the Shroud Official website.