Church of St Philip and St James, Oxford

South Side
view all photos »

This attractive Victorian Gothic church dating from 1860 is considered one of G.E. Street's principal works. It now houses the Oxford Centre for Mission Studies. The interior is not open to the public, but the exterior is well worth a look.

Go Historic ID
318651
Short URL
gohist.co/318651
Names
Church of St Philip and St James
Address
Woodstock Road
Oxford, England
Coordinates
51.764386° N, 1.263905° W
Website
www.ocms.ac.uk
Phone
0865 56071
Date Published
October 8, 2013
Last Updated
April 11, 2015

Timeline

Resources

  1. Official Website of the Church of St Philip and St James Church Official website.
  2. The National Heritage List for England English Heritage.