This 12th-century church is now the library for St Edmund Hall. It is surrounded by an ancient churchyard with grand old trees.
- Go Historic ID
- Church of St Peter-In-The-East (St Edmund Hall Library)
- Heritage Lists
- Grade I listed building #1046644
- 51.753536° N, 1.250124° W
References & Resources
- The National Heritage List for England English Heritage.
- Article Title
- Church of St Peter-In-The-East (St Edmund Hall Library) (Oxford, England)
- Short URL
- First Published
- October 8, 2013
- Last Updated
- April 11, 2015