Oratorio di Santa Cita, Palermo

Untitled
view all photos »

Built in the 16th century in gratitude for the Virgin Mary's intervention at the Battle of Lepanto (1571) against the Turks, this oratory features a magnificent stucco relief of the battle by Giacomo

Go Historic ID
318384
Short URL
gohist.co/318384
Names
Oratorio di Santa Cita
Categories
Materials
Periods
Styles
Affiliations
Heritage Lists
Address

Palermo, Italy
Location
Palermo, Italy
Coordinates
38.121000° N, 13.363500° E
Date Published
October 8, 2013
Last Updated
April 11, 2015