La Martorana Palermo, Italy

16835
view all photos »

Distinguished by an elegant Norman campanile, La Martorana dates from 1143 and is famed for its spectacular mosaics. Its official name is St. Mary of the Admiral.

Quick Facts

Go Historic ID
318382
Names
Categories
Styles
Street Address
Piazza Bellini 3
Location
Postcode
90133
Coordinates
38.114800° N, 13.362800° E
Phone
091/6161692

Timeline

References & Resources

Article Info

Article Title
La Martorana (Palermo, Italy)
Short URL
gohist.co/318382
Submitted by
First Published
Last Updated
April 11, 2015