Master's Court Places Nearby

Entrance Gateway c. 15 M NW of Master's Court

17 m (0.011 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Gateway. c.1569, restored late C20. Uncoursed stone rubble with ashlar stone dressings.

Bandstand c. 15 M SW of Master's Court, Thame

32 m (0.020 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Bandstand. Probably late C19, restored late C20. Cast-iron with sheet metal roof.

1-6, Church Road

46 m (0.029 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Terrace of 6 dwellings. Probably late C18. Red brick with flared headers in Flemish bond; slate roof; brick ridge stacks.

The Almshouse, Thame

50 m (0.031 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Almshouse, converted to 4 dwellings. c.1555 for Lord Williams of Thame, C19 alterations. Large timber-framing, with tension braces to first floor, having painted brick infill; old plain-tile roof; brick ridge stacks to left of centre, and to centre.

Stuart House

56 m (0.035 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Two townhouses, possibly former shops and dwellings. Mid C18. Grey brick with red brick dressings; slate gambrel roof; brick stacks to rear.

The Forge, Thame

60 m (0.037 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
House and forge. Probably late C18 with C19 and C20 alterations. Roughcast, probably on brick; C20 plain-tile roof; brick ridge stacks to centre and to right of centre.

Spirit, Thame

63 m (0.039 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Tithe barn, now offices and warehouse. Probably late C16, with later alterations. Stone and brick mixture to plinth; herringbone brickwork, with some C20 renewal, to lower half of wall; large timber framing with arched bracing, having brick infill in various bonds including herringbone; C20 plain-tile half-hipped roof.

75 and 76, High Street

67 m (0.042 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Two townhouses. Probably early C19. Stucco on brick; slate roof; brick ridge stack to centre.

74, High Street, Thame

67 m (0.042 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
House. C17 with C20 alterations. Lined render, probably on brick; C20 plain-tile roof; brick end stacks.

The Six Bells Public House

80 m (0.050 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
House, now public house. Probably late C16, refronted C18; with C18 addition to left. Painted brick to left; render, probably on brick to ground floor centre and right; false timber-framing to first floor centre and right; old plain-tile roof; brick end stack to right, internal stack to rear left.

78, High Street

84 m (0.052 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK

The Cruke

84 m (0.052 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
House. Probably early C17, incorporating C16 cruck frame to left return. Rendered plinth; large timber framing with rendered infill; thatch roof; brick ridge stack to left of centre.

41 and 42, High Street, Thame

84 m (0.052 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Two townhouses. Probably mid C18. Rendered plinth; red brick with flared headers in Flemish bond; slate hipped roof; brick end stack to left.

50, High Street

98 m (0.061 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK

51 and 52, High Street

102 m (0.063 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Two townhouses. Early C19 front range, probably to earlier structure. Rendered brick plinth; grey brick, in header bond, with red brick dressings; slate roof to front; old plain-tile complex roof to rear; brick ridge stack to left of centre, end stack to right, various stacks to rear.

Magistrates Court

106 m (0.066 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Magistrates Court. c.1861. Red brick, slate hipped roof; panelled brick end stacks, and brick stacks to rear.

Thatcher's Hotel and Restaurant

114 m (0.071 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK

Church House

117 m (0.073 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
House. Probably mid C17, with later alterations. Roughcast, probably on timber framing; old plain-tile roof; brick end stack to right with 3 diagonally-set flues, brick stacks to rear.

Church of St Mary, Thame

122 m (0.076 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Thame Church is a parish church in Oxfordshire built mostly in the early 13th century. Surprisingly large and impressive for the modest size of its village, it has a number of interesting features, including a wall painting, tombs, monuments, gargoyles and carved corbels.

54, High Street

122 m (0.076 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
House. Early C17 range to front. Stone uncoursed rubble plinth; red brick; old plain-tile roof; brick ridge stack to right of centre.