Barn c. 2 M N of Lashlake House Places Nearby

Lashlake House

17 m (0.011 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK

Wool Warehouse; Wool Warehouse Adjoining Jasmine Cottage

29 m (0.018 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Wool warehouse. Early C18 with early C20 rebuilding to right. Red brick with some flared brick in English bond to left; early C20 red brick to right; C20 plain-tile roof.

Jasmine Cottage, Thame

42 m (0.026 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
House. Late C18. Grey brick with red brick dressings; old plain-tile half-hipped gambrel roof with lead ridges; brick end stack to right, ridge stack to rear left.

Ash Tree Cottage

88 m (0.055 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK

Lashlake Cottage

148 m (0.092 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK

Church of St Mary, Thame

158 m (0.098 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Thame Church is a parish church in Oxfordshire built mostly in the early 13th century. Surprisingly large and impressive for the modest size of its village, it has a number of interesting features, including a wall painting, tombs, monuments, gargoyles and carved corbels.

Gable Cottage

175 m (0.109 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK

Godbegot, Thame

193 m (0.120 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
House. C17 with later alterations. Uncoursed stone rubble plinth; large timber framing with brick infill to ground floor; large timber framing with rendered infill to first floor; thatch half-hipped roof; brick ridge stacks to left and right of centre.

Spirit, Thame

217 m (0.135 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Tithe barn, now offices and warehouse. Probably late C16, with later alterations. Stone and brick mixture to plinth; herringbone brickwork, with some C20 renewal, to lower half of wall; large timber framing with arched bracing, having brick infill in various bonds including herringbone; C20 plain-tile half-hipped roof.

Master's Court

244 m (0.152 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Grammar school, now offices. Dated 1569 to inscribed stone panel to central cross-gable. Rendered stone plinth; uncoursed stone rubble with ashlar stone dressings; C20 plain-tile roof; stone end stacks with brick diagonally-set flues.

9, Bell Lane

245 m (0.152 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK

Entrance Gateway c. 15 M NW of Master's Court

252 m (0.157 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Gateway. c.1569, restored late C20. Uncoursed stone rubble with ashlar stone dressings.

Bandstand c. 15 M SW of Master's Court, Thame

274 m (0.170 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Bandstand. Probably late C19, restored late C20. Cast-iron with sheet metal roof.

1-6, Church Road

277 m (0.172 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Terrace of 6 dwellings. Probably late C18. Red brick with flared headers in Flemish bond; slate roof; brick ridge stacks.

Chapel c. 10 M S of Prebendal

285 m (0.177 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Chapel. c.1250, restored 1910 and 1936-9. Uncoursed stone rubble with ashlar stone dressings; old plain-tile roof.

6, 7 and 8, Bell Lane

290 m (0.180 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK

The Almshouse, Thame

291 m (0.181 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Almshouse, converted to 4 dwellings. c.1555 for Lord Williams of Thame, C19 alterations. Large timber-framing, with tension braces to first floor, having painted brick infill; old plain-tile roof; brick ridge stacks to left of centre, and to centre.

Stuart House

297 m (0.185 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Two townhouses, possibly former shops and dwellings. Mid C18. Grey brick with red brick dressings; slate gambrel roof; brick stacks to rear.

75 and 76, High Street

301 m (0.187 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Two townhouses. Probably early C19. Stucco on brick; slate roof; brick ridge stack to centre.

78, High Street

302 m (0.188 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK