Wool Warehouse; Wool Warehouse Adjoining Jasmine Cottage Places Nearby

Lashlake House

13 m (0.008 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK

Jasmine Cottage, Thame

13 m (0.008 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
House. Late C18. Grey brick with red brick dressings; old plain-tile half-hipped gambrel roof with lead ridges; brick end stack to right, ridge stack to rear left.

Barn c. 2 M N of Lashlake House

29 m (0.018 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Barn. Probably mid C18, with C20 alterations. Timber framing with weatherboarding; brick end walls; old plain-tile roof.

Ash Tree Cottage

78 m (0.048 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK

Lashlake Cottage

128 m (0.080 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK

Gable Cottage

146 m (0.091 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK

Godbegot, Thame

164 m (0.102 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
House. C17 with later alterations. Uncoursed stone rubble plinth; large timber framing with brick infill to ground floor; large timber framing with rendered infill to first floor; thatch half-hipped roof; brick ridge stacks to left and right of centre.

Church of St Mary, Thame

176 m (0.109 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Thame Church is a parish church in Oxfordshire built mostly in the early 13th century. Surprisingly large and impressive for the modest size of its village, it has a number of interesting features, including a wall painting, tombs, monuments, gargoyles and carved corbels.

9, Bell Lane

227 m (0.141 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK

Spirit, Thame

230 m (0.143 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Tithe barn, now offices and warehouse. Probably late C16, with later alterations. Stone and brick mixture to plinth; herringbone brickwork, with some C20 renewal, to lower half of wall; large timber framing with arched bracing, having brick infill in various bonds including herringbone; C20 plain-tile half-hipped roof.

Master's Court

251 m (0.156 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Grammar school, now offices. Dated 1569 to inscribed stone panel to central cross-gable. Rendered stone plinth; uncoursed stone rubble with ashlar stone dressings; C20 plain-tile roof; stone end stacks with brick diagonally-set flues.

Entrance Gateway c. 15 M NW of Master's Court

259 m (0.161 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Gateway. c.1569, restored late C20. Uncoursed stone rubble with ashlar stone dressings.

6, 7 and 8, Bell Lane

278 m (0.173 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK

Bandstand c. 15 M SW of Master's Court, Thame

281 m (0.175 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Bandstand. Probably late C19, restored late C20. Cast-iron with sheet metal roof.

1-6, Church Road

286 m (0.178 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Terrace of 6 dwellings. Probably late C18. Red brick with flared headers in Flemish bond; slate roof; brick ridge stacks.

Tripps Cottage

292 m (0.181 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
House. Probably C16 with later alterations. Stone uncoursed rubble plinth; render, probably on timber framing; old plain-tile roof; brick stacks.

Thame Social Club Limited, Thame

295 m (0.183 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
House, now social club. Early C18, with later alterations and probably Clb rear range. Roughcast, probably on brick; old plain-tile roof; brick end stack to left.

The Almshouse, Thame

298 m (0.185 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Almshouse, converted to 4 dwellings. c.1555 for Lord Williams of Thame, C19 alterations. Large timber-framing, with tension braces to first floor, having painted brick infill; old plain-tile roof; brick ridge stacks to left of centre, and to centre.

Stuart House

300 m (0.186 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Two townhouses, possibly former shops and dwellings. Mid C18. Grey brick with red brick dressings; slate gambrel roof; brick stacks to rear.

78, High Street

301 m (0.187 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK