Jasmine Cottage, Thame Places Nearby

Wool Warehouse; Wool Warehouse Adjoining Jasmine Cottage

13 m (0.008 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Wool warehouse. Early C18 with early C20 rebuilding to right. Red brick with some flared brick in English bond to left; early C20 red brick to right; C20 plain-tile roof.

Lashlake House

27 m (0.017 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK

Barn c. 2 M N of Lashlake House

42 m (0.026 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Barn. Probably mid C18, with C20 alterations. Timber framing with weatherboarding; brick end walls; old plain-tile roof.

Ash Tree Cottage

72 m (0.045 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK

Lashlake Cottage

117 m (0.073 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK

Gable Cottage

134 m (0.083 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK

Godbegot, Thame

154 m (0.096 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
House. C17 with later alterations. Uncoursed stone rubble plinth; large timber framing with brick infill to ground floor; large timber framing with rendered infill to first floor; thatch half-hipped roof; brick ridge stacks to left and right of centre.

Church of St Mary, Thame

188 m (0.117 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Thame Church is a parish church in Oxfordshire built mostly in the early 13th century. Surprisingly large and impressive for the modest size of its village, it has a number of interesting features, including a wall painting, tombs, monuments, gargoyles and carved corbels.

9, Bell Lane

225 m (0.140 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK

Spirit, Thame

240 m (0.149 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Tithe barn, now offices and warehouse. Probably late C16, with later alterations. Stone and brick mixture to plinth; herringbone brickwork, with some C20 renewal, to lower half of wall; large timber framing with arched bracing, having brick infill in various bonds including herringbone; C20 plain-tile half-hipped roof.

Master's Court

259 m (0.161 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Grammar school, now offices. Dated 1569 to inscribed stone panel to central cross-gable. Rendered stone plinth; uncoursed stone rubble with ashlar stone dressings; C20 plain-tile roof; stone end stacks with brick diagonally-set flues.

Entrance Gateway c. 15 M NW of Master's Court

268 m (0.167 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Gateway. c.1569, restored late C20. Uncoursed stone rubble with ashlar stone dressings.

6, 7 and 8, Bell Lane

278 m (0.173 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK

Tripps Cottage

282 m (0.175 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
House. Probably C16 with later alterations. Stone uncoursed rubble plinth; render, probably on timber framing; old plain-tile roof; brick stacks.

Bandstand c. 15 M SW of Master's Court, Thame

289 m (0.180 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Bandstand. Probably late C19, restored late C20. Cast-iron with sheet metal roof.

1-6, Church Road

295 m (0.183 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Terrace of 6 dwellings. Probably late C18. Red brick with flared headers in Flemish bond; slate roof; brick ridge stacks.

Thame Social Club Limited, Thame

298 m (0.185 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
House, now social club. Early C18, with later alterations and probably Clb rear range. Roughcast, probably on brick; old plain-tile roof; brick end stack to left.

78, High Street

307 m (0.191 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK

Magistrates Court

307 m (0.191 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Magistrates Court. c.1861. Red brick, slate hipped roof; panelled brick end stacks, and brick stacks to rear.

The Almshouse, Thame

307 m (0.191 mi) away
Thame, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Almshouse, converted to 4 dwellings. c.1555 for Lord Williams of Thame, C19 alterations. Large timber-framing, with tension braces to first floor, having painted brick infill; old plain-tile roof; brick ridge stacks to left of centre, and to centre.