One of the most famous Christian relics in the world, the Shroud of Turin is kept in the Chapel of the Shroud adjoining Turin Cathedral.
- Garza-Valdes, Leoncio A.. “The DNA of God? Newly Discovered Secrets of the Shroud of Turin”. June 1, 2001.
- Wilson, Ian. “The Blood and the Shroud: New Evidence That the World's Most Sacred Relic Is Real”. April 2, 1999.
- Antonacci, Mark. “Resurrection of the Shroud: New Scientific, Medical, and Archeological Evidence”. August 21, 2000.
- Cruz, Joan C.. “Relics: Shroud of Turin, True Cross, Blood of Januarius... History, Mysticism, and the Catholic Chur”. September 1, 1984.
- Whanger, Mary. “The Shroud Of Turin: An Adventure Of Discovery”. January 1, 1998.
- “History's Mysteries - The Shroud of Turin”.
- “The Fabric of Time”.